Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer fun

I was doing a survey in Henefer, Ut and saw a couple of commercial rafting companies taking tours down the Weber river, so I looked into it. I followed the river and found the put-in parking lot and then found the take-out parking lot. After that, I got the idea of taking my pontoon fishing boat down the river. I went up Saturday and it was a blast. There where about three small rapids and a bunch of boulders to dodge. I asked some kayakers if there are any other places around to go and they referred me to www.eddyflower.com. Logan has a link on this site. Check it out it is a way cool site.
Lucas

4 comments:

Lucashell said...

does anyone read this blog?
Lucas

Ron and Debbie said...

This blog is a lot like Tanners. Not much activity, so Dad is probably the only reader.

Logan and Sydney said...

People who read this blog are not big on commenting. Look at my counter...I have thousands of readers!
-Logan

Anonymous said...

Pictures are beautiful...
thanks for sharing...



___________________
Melvin
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing